When you're under pressure, the last thing you need to be worried about is having the right tools on you at the right time. From cap crimpers, a beefy field blade, and fuse-wire cutters, to a carbon scraper, bolt override tool and a replaceable C4 punch, the Leatherman MUT EOD has everything you need in an easy-access configuration for your specialized line of work. Accomplish your mission, maintain your field gear and lighten up your kit. All in a day's work.
- Needlenose Pliers - Perfect for holding small objects or using the pliers in tight, narrow spaces.
- Stranded-wire Cutters - Cut bundled or wrapped small gauge wire without crushing them.
- Military Performance Spec Cap Crimper - Defuse C4 explosives with this military-grade blasting cap crimper.
- Electrical Crimper - Found in the jaw of the tool and used for general purpose crimping of electrical connectors.
- 420HC Combo Knife - Cut precisely and through rough materials with a straight and serrated blade.
- Saw - Quickly and easily saw through tough materials with this open-toothed tool.
- Replaceable Cutting Hook - Cut through straps, seatbelts, canvas, and other fabrics in an emergency.
- Hammer - Hammer tent stakes, nails, or other things. A textured end reduces slippage.
- Bolt Override Tool - Easily clear jams on an AR-15 platform rifle.
- Replaceable C4 Punch - Create detonator holes in C4 explosives with this durable, replaceable punch tool.
- Replaceable Bronze Carbon Scraper - Remove carbon buildup from firearm bolts and carriers without scratching the metal.
- #8-32 Cleaning Rod/Brush Adapters - Attach firearm cleaning rods and brushes to this threaded male- and female-end tool.
- Carabiner/Bottle Opener - Use this tool as a clip or bottle opener.
- Large Bit Driver - Easily switch out full-size bits to customize your multi-tool.
- Handle Bit Storage - Conveniently store Leatherman tool bits in the handle of your multi-tool for easy access in the middle of a job, or for safe keeping when not in use.
- Replaceable Pocket Clip - A removable clip which allows the user to wear their multi-tool attached to a pocket or belt loop without the use of a sheath. By removing the clip, the user is able to easily carry their tool in a sheath if preferred.
- Outside-accessible Features - This multi-tool features tools that are accessible while the tool is in its folded or closed position, mimicking the functionality of a pocket knife.
- One-hand Operable Features - Every feature on this tool can be opened and operated with one hand. This enables the user to keep the other hand free for situations that require multi-tasking or a free hand.
- PRODUCT TYPE Multi-Tool
- CLOSED LENGTH 5 in | 12.7 cm
- WEIGHT 11.2 oz | 317.5 g
- PRIMARY BLADE LENGTH 3 in | 7.6 cm
- BRAND Leatherman
Phillips #1-2 & 3/16" Screwdriver
Phillips #2 & 1/4" Screwdriver